Shrimp BOV for Megalodon, rEvo, or SF2
Shrimp BOV features:
- ball valve for smooth single-handed operation
- switch between FFM p-port or mouthpiece under 2 minutes
- One-way valves use low WOB CCR flapper valves
- OC second stage uses Apeks parts for high performance and easy servicing.
- One-way valves are interchangeable for left-to-right or right-to-left gas flow.
- Hoses are easily removed from the BOV body for cleaning.
- Clamps to hoses with 47mm diameter cuff (i.e. Megalodon, MK15.x, rEvo, SF2, etc)
- adapters for other hoses also available
- compact streamlined design
- light-weight - under 1lb (453g)
- 2nd stage is angled to prevent freeflow while on surface, in high flow or while scootering
- built-in chin rest
- revolutionary bayonet hose attachment system with safety lock
- barrel sealing hose nipples allow hose adjustment during dive
- bayonet attachments for all rebreathers on the market - buy one BOV attach to ANY CCR (or SCR)
- screw-in lever to assist switching CC/OC in thick gloves. (sold separately)
The BOV in the box is set up with gas flow from Left to Right.
!!! Always verify that the one-way valves are in the correct position to circulate gas according to your rebreather specifications!!! Failure to do so can result in serious injury or death!!!
Please check the manual for instructions on how to change the gas flow.
Select OC feed from Left or Right (the LP hose attachment to 2nd stage is not switchable from left to right on the Shrimp)