JZ System - Backmounted Counterlungs for CCR Liberty - Delrin MAV
Clutter-free chest with back mounted counterlungs.
- excellent work of breathing, T-pieces in the same place as OTS CLs
- Counterlungs are in front of the wing, as close to lung centroid as possible
- anti-collapse device inside to ensure gasflow with wing fully inflated
- high quality manual add valves with tactile differentiation between Oxygen and Diluent valves for low vis operation
- attached with Fastex releases for easy removal. Adjustable in the front and back for precise positioning
- Velcro loops on underside for precise routing over the shoulders
- dump valve at the bottom of exhalation CL for flood recovery
- Rock solid construction
- Cover: Outer abrasion resistant shell made from Cordura 2000
- Bladder: inner bladder made from RF welded CORDURA 560 with PU coating. It resists hydrolysis, low temperatures, and hydrocarbons.
- NO ADV or OPV (dewatering dump valve on exhalation CL)
This is an advanced experimental counterlung system. Do not use if you are not comfortable diving without ADV or OPV
ADV T-piece is available as option. See below.
Delrin Manual Add valves
available with Low Profile T-pieces
Setup and configuration video