GAP-Lite (Pocket PC)
This Pocket PC version of GAP supports Buhlmann ( ZH-L16B and ZH-L16C) model together with iterative RGBM and gives you an optimal performing decompression tool for the field.
Since there are a lot of versions of the Pocket PC operating system available, we at GAP-Software tried to cater them all. Windows CE versions for Pocket PC 2000, 2002 and 2003 are supported.
Some tutorial video's about the GAP PocketPC family can be found here
Features of GAP-LITE include:
|Profile editor||Textual, Excel like|
|Model||RGBM / ZH-L16B / ZH-L16C|
|Shallower than ceiling||Yes, Ideal for Cave dives|
|Repetitive dives||8 maximal|
|Scuba System||Open Circuit / Constant Po2|
|Reporting||Excel like dive report|
|Gas Usage||Yes, Bottom and Deco RMV support|
|Mixes usable||Nitrox / Trimix / Heliox|
|Decompression gas sets||Up to 8 decogasses per deco set|
|Gas Mixer||Nitrox, Trimix Heliair gas mixer|
GAP LITE runs on Pocket PC Operating system Processor type
- Pocket PC 2000 Windows CE 3.0 ARM, SH3, MIPS
- Pocket PC 2002 Windows CE 3.0 ARM
- Pocket PC 2003 Windows CE 4.0 Intel? PXA255 (use ARM),Samsung S3C2410.
After you purchase it download the GAP here:
Install it and get the hardware fingerprint:
Obtaining the hardware fingerprint.
1. Install the Gap _lite on your computer and transfer it to the Handheld
2. Start GAP-Lite: a dialog box appears
3. You can see the Hardware finger print number in the middle of the dialog,
(something likeCFA5-8C6A). Your personal hardware fingerprint in the form of
XXX-XXXX is needed to unlock GAP-Lite permanently.
You will receive a username /Key combination when you send your hardware
fingerprint to us.